Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stand Tall School - Nicole writes...

Nicole Schouela  (Stand Tall) writes from Kampala today..

"I'm back in Kampala and after several days of chronic jet lag, I feel like myself again and even have the strength to send some progress photos of Stand Tall School. The site looks exceptional and Patrick, the engineer, tells me that before I go home in a week and a half, there will be actual walls on the buildings. That will warrant more photos. I posted some of these photos on Facebook and am sending the link so you can access them even if you are not a Facebook friend (be warned: everyone succumbs eventually to the lure of Facebook). I can hear a chorus of "nope, not me". O.K> so just click on the link below to access the photos.  Happy Holidays.."

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=171124&id=656637783&l=7b3403e5a0

No comments:

Post a Comment